Thursday, April 14, 2005

Guess What? You're going to be a Daddy.

These are the words on the signs that greeted me when I arrived home from work yesterday. I of course already knew that Kylene might be pregnant, it has been the topic of conversation for several days. Earlier in the week, she tried a test that frankly came up really odd. We thought we'd give her period more time to start, but finally yesterday we had to check again. We tried a different brand this time and it came up positive. Now I know these tests aren't 100% accurate, so we're headed to the doctor tommorrow.

Until then I needed to start this blog. I needed a way to tell people, without actually telling anyone. I plan on letting everyone know about the blog after we know for sure. Then it will become a place for Kylene and I to post thoughts, experiences, and pictures of the life of our family as it grows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home