Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ah time for Discovery

I wish someone had warned us about the self discovery period. Matty has offically entered into that time in toddlerhood where he's discovering his parts and what they do. My joy knows no bounds about this.....It has now become part of my daily routine to have to deal with the mess he makes. Yes everyone that's right my son reaches in his diaper and plays with whatever is in there. And I mean WHATEVER is in there. I was the only one having to deal with this until this past weekend when I was out delivering slide shows and prints to clients. I came home to Dave giving Matty a bath and it wasn't time for his bath yet. Apparently all was quiet in the house and Matty had smeared "stuff" all over his legs. Ah the age of discovery. Oh and I little side note to those of you reading this who have kids that haven't started this stage yet Nothing and I mean nothing you do will keep them from this stage. I'm just counting us lucky that the only thing he's gotten it on is his himself. Oh and this is also that age when they learn to take their clothes off. Now I understand why its called the terrible two's :-)

Another amusing side note. Toddlers love to skinny dip.....in fact Matty will swim no other way :-) Now who wants to babysit......LOL :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My step dad walked into the bedroom where the twins were waking up from their nap. Nick reached into his diaper to pull out a surprise, held it out for Paul and said, 'I poop.' Also, luckily, he didn't get it on anything else. Crazy times.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home