Thursday, April 14, 2005

Butterflies

I have butterflies in my stomach.

That's not entirely accurate, I have butterflies in every part of my body. I'm very excited about us having a baby. I'm unfortunately nervous right now, because we don't know for sure. Sometimes I just wish that life had a fast forward button, and when I pressed it I could speed time up until I reached the point that I want. I just want to know.

Not being pregnant is fine. If Kylene isn't pregnant, then it wasn't meant to be. I can accept that and we will try again.

Being pregnant is amazing. My imagination is running wild. I just can't help but think of how incredible it will be to have the bond and the experiences that I've seen other people have with their children.

Therein lies my dilemma. I don't want to get my hopes up, and yet I can't help myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home