Friday, April 15, 2005

1st one down a million more to go

Today at the doctors office wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I miraculously had a client this morning who believe it or not was a labor and delivery nurse at Union hospital. She put me at ease and told me everything they were going to do today. She also told me I could switch doctors since I told her I didn't want to deliver at Christiana. Thank god!!!! I really want to go somewhere more family oriented. Thank you Kristen Allen.

Dave was nice enough to take the day off from work to be with me. He even sat in the room while they did my exam.....god I hate the stirrups. He however was not allowed to be there while they took my blood. Which was fine I'm a big girl....well not yet at least:) As she started she had 4 vials in her hand.......and by the time she was done.....she had taken 8. Yes 8!!! For god sakes how much do they really need.

Now comes the waiting to make sure everything is ok. God willing everything will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home