Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Time to Shop

Well it finally happened......I had to start buying maternity clothes. I knew I had to go shopping when all my old tee shirts wouldn't go down over my belly anymore and none of my pants would button. So for my birthday I ended up at Mimi Maternity/Motherhood Maternity in the Christiana mall. Now a week or so before hand I went to Kohl's and bought some things, but they didn't have much. But Motherhood Maternity and Old Navy (recommended by a fellow mom-to-be) are now my shopping places of choice. I loved looking and making lists of all the clothes I needed and yes wanted. My mom who was shopping with us was so excited to see me buying maternity clothes that she had to get in on it too. So two tee shirts later the grandma-to-be was happy to have added to my new collection of preggers clothing. I can't wait to go shopping for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home