Saturday, April 16, 2005

The cat is out of the bag

Not that we were trying to keep it in the bag.

We told my parents today. I was extremely nervous. That seems silly in retrospect, but our minds and bodies do silly things to us. Last night we invited them to meet us in Exton for some shopping. On the way today I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. It's a lucky thing I don't have a preexisting heart condition. :-) They were happy for us of course. I think Mom actually may have squealed just a little, something which I wasn't expecting.

On a different note we bought some books today. I purchased Your Pregnancy For The Father-To-Be, which so far is shaping up to be an excellent book.

Tonight I'm in the mood to sign off with a good quote so here goes...
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for - Anonymous

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kylene and Dave,

This blog is a great idea! It's a wonderful way for us all to share this experience together.

We are delighted to be becoming grandparents and to be watching you both enjoying this special time so much. You will be fantastic parents!

Also please know that the excitement and awe you are feeling now is what Dad and I felt when we found out we were having Dave. What a wonderful gift the three of you are to us!

Love,
Mom C.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home