Tuesday, June 14, 2005

You know you're showing when......

On Sunday Dave and I went to see our friend Patrick dance in Cinderella. Now as most of you know pregnant women always and I mean always have to go to the bathroom. So during the second intermission I ran for the bathroom upstairs. Luckily I was third in line. Now there were little girls everywhere since it was a children's ballet. And they have to go about as often as I do. But one little girl sticks out more than the rest. As I was standing in line trying to wait patiently this little girl came up to me and asked "Do you have a baby in your belly?" "Why yes I do" I told her. She then wanted to know their name, but I had to tell her I didn't know what I was having yet. As the people behind me giggled and I tried to keep from laughing her mom looked at me and said "Thank god you're pregnant because I hate when she asked people those questions and they aren't expecting."

Needless to say that little conversation has been a source of amusement for us since Sunday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bet you are cute as can be with your little bump...wonderful news, Kylene and Dave...all the best, Angel

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home