Friday, July 01, 2005

Tests you can't study for

This past Monday I elected to have some prenatal tests done just to be on the safe side. I had to have some blood drawn....but only 3 vials this time compared to the 8 the first time. The tests were a triple screen and a cystic fibrosis blood test. I wanted to have them done just because there are a few hereditary disease that run in my family. I wasn't worried about something being wrong. I knew I would pass these tests with flying colors. The lab told me it would take about 2 weeks to get my results back. Dave and I figured we would get the results at our next appointment, but today I received a personal call phone from my doctor saying that everything was ok. What a wonderful doctor to take time to call me and let me know I had past my tests.

Thank you Dr. Knapp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home