Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Our son

We went to get our ultrasound today. The tech showed us pretty convincing proof that we are having a boy. I still wish we could hedge our bets, because I would hate to prepare everything for a boy and have the baby turn out to be a girl. However, I'm pretty convinced and so is Kylene.

On a different note, the 4D ultrasound is way cool. The techie in me wants to know how it works, the father in me is amazed by the results. The 2D ultrasounds were a neat connection to the baby, but this almost looks like a photograph. Well enough chatter, take a look for yourself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEE!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still want "gender neutral" gifts???

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kye said...

All we ask is no sports themed clothing. I did buy the cutest oneies today at Old Navy that said "Party At My Crib". What a fun trip to go shopping for my baby boy.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cool picture. Didn't even know that technology existed (me in the dark ages out west!).

Looking forward to seeing all y'all in a few weeks!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home