Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tick Tick Tick

The plug has been pulled, metaphorically speaking, and the bomb is set to go off. Or at least that's how I feel. Its like I'm being watched as if I will go off at any second. Even strangers ask me.....For example I went into Concord pet last week by myself to pick up treats for our dogs when I was spotted from across the store by a lady who asked me if I should be out by myself. When I told her I felt good and wasn't having any problems she then asked how far over due I was. I was only 37 weeks. She looked at me then told me she was an O.R. nurse at Union Hospital (where we're delivering) and said I don't think you'll make it to your due date. Which funny enough nor does anyone else. In fact family and friends have started calling, emailing and asking if we have had the baby yet. No not yet we keep telling everyone. We gave the grandparents a list of people to call after the baby is born and we promise to post a picture and announcement on the blog as soon as we can. As for now I will await the detonation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Seriously, I'm awaiting detonation as well. Even the dogs seem to be waiting for the other shoe to drop. :-)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Kye said...

Its true. They follow me around the house watching my every move. Cynda lays near and sniffs at the belly, but Ceasar has taken to sitting next to me and putting his paw on the belly as if to ask ok when is this thing going to go off.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home